The 4-lens rear-facing camera on the Galaxy A9 is a clear affirmation of the ambition of ” In the segment of mid-range phones, not long after the launch of the Galaxy A7 with the 3 cameras (with a third lens capable of shooting ultra-wide angle), the A9 The camera boasts 4 cameras with telephoto zoom (2x optical zoom) from this 4th lens. For a bit, this focal range can help you take pictures from home to school. : D
In this article, I want to talk about & quot; focus & quot; on the A9, discusses its benefits and its visual effect, which helps to make phone users more selective and selective when shooting in different situations. />
Fast video experience with the following 4 camera lenses on this A9
Take a look at the following camera cluster parameters and front camera on Galaxy A9:
- Main camera 24MP f /1.7 aperture, with phase focusing system.
- 12mm super wide angle camera, 8mm f /2.4 aperture, fixed focus.
- 2x optical zoom lens, f /2.4 aperture 10 MP sensor, auto focus.
- The fourth camera with a 5MP sensor, f /2.2 aperture, is a camera that captures the depth of field to remove the background.
Previous li: 24MP, f /2.0 aperture, fixed focus.
Also interested in machine configuration can see more at: Link .
So with a 4-lens camera cluster, we have three focal lengths to choose from when we take a picture: super wide, standard wide and long. 2x zoom). Each focal length is used with a separate lens and sensor
Each kind of focal point gives a different kind of visual effect between the objects in the scene. Understanding the characteristics of each type of focal point will help make shooting choices more relevant, accurate and effective.
It can be said that this is one of the rare focal lengths of users, because the cost of production for ultra wide angle lenses is very expensive, because of the amount of detail collected so much that the processing becomes more difficult. . At this super-wide angle, you can take advantage of the & quot; near-small & quot; It’s powerful, it’s taken in tight places to move, or it’s more group shots, more information.
It’s great to be able to customize this A9 to limit distortion on this ultra-wide angle.
Or a narrow space report like this, you can choose between normal or wide-angle photography to see more space and detail in just one image.
& quot; move_with_handle_only & quot;: false, & quot; width: & quot;: 2048, & quot; height: 1536} & quot;
img src = “https://tinhte.vn/appforo/index.php?attachments/4029777/data” />
Architectural or landscape photography may be appropriate for this ultra-wide angle lens, as many details are captured in the frame.
Quite a bit, but if she has a super-wide angle in her hand, it’s easier to capture the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Long Range Angle (about 56mm on FF)
This is the focal point that may have been long before many photographers would like to have when choosing the camera is the photographic medium. This focus not only helps you capture subjects at a distance, but can also take advantage of the focal distortion it produces. Close the subject, so that the photo looks soft, light and less distorted when taking portrait shots.
This focus allows you to capture subjects at a distance quite naturally because of not being able to focus on the subject. Even the proportion of objects in the photo frame will be more balanced.
Tele focus also helps background draw closer to the subject, more specifically depicts the context and makes the frame tighter.
A fairly static image, partly due to the focus effect.
Average wide angle (28mm range on FF)
I will not mention much about this focal point, since every phone is so familiar you must use it. : D , only a table Its a bit of performance capture and processing
In the standard wide angle, there is not much distortion, which is suitable for capturing subjects at medium, non-dramatic distances, only describing spaces relatively accurately.br />
At the standard shooting angle, the functions are quite effective as the focus and metering speed, details are reproduced better than the other modes because of the larger sensor.
Also, you can switch to AI shooting mode, letting the camera identify and calibrate the image using a processing algorithm, giving the image an immediate & quot; use.
Capture mode removed:
Having a camera that does not capture the image, but only the ability to measure the depth of field, helps to capture the image, so I also want to try shooting to see a bit. The sad thing about it is that it is a snapshot of a wide-angle focal image, so it’s hard to make a perfect shot, maybe it’s taken with telephoto focus, so it’s probably easier a lot.
Here are some points to keep in mind when shooting with different focal lengths on this A9:
It should be flexible to test the subject at all three focal lengths, to find the right image for the shot (with unfamiliar brothers).
- Do not abuse the super-wide angle to capture more information. Sometimes the picture will not have a lot of redundant details, making the photo look cluttered, without the main filler.
- Capturing images with ultra-wide angle and telephoto will produce images with much lower quality than normal angles because the sensors of these two modes are smaller. The brothers are more concerned about the quality of the picture should be considered, avoid the situation is finished, then work again with image quality & quot; photogenic photos like this.
- In telephoto shooting mode, in some low light situations, the camera automatically switches to using 2x digital zoom, so the image may be subject to false white balance and slight purple hue.
- In telephoto mode, because of the focal length of the telephoto lens, it is easy to shake, resulting in the blurring of the image. You need to keep your hands steady, especially in low light situations.
- In addition, you can also use the super-wide angle for paronama shooting, with more space for the height to be recorded, for large & quot; More than ordinary paronama.
It should be based on the subject of the shoot, and the purpose of conveying the message of the photograph before selecting the focus for taking pictures (because each focal length gives a different visual effect).
In ultra wide-angle shooting, you will not be able to autofocus and illuminate, which will fix the focus and turn on the auto HDR, which you can choose to turn on the AI. Calibrate again for accuracy.
That’s my quick feeling about the rear-facing camera system on the Galaxy A9, below is the image I took with the telephoto focus (2x optical zoom) and usually, you have used already. Please share it